I replaced my normal fabric elastic hair ties with Teleties for a week, and here’s what happened…
Prior to Teleties, I would always wear scrunchies during the night and then elastic ties during the day. I knew the elastic ties had the ability to cut my hair, but with my hair being so thick, I didn’t think I had any other option. Enter Teleties… (this post is not sponsored) These strong-grip, non-rip hair ties also double as bracelets and give back to Lymes Disease.
Things I loved:
- They keep my thick, curly hair in place all day long without giving me a headache!
- They’re workout approved!!! I went for a run, and although my hair dropped from a high pony to a low one, my hair was still away from my face.
- I found myself losing less hair throughout the day. (This is probably TMI, but if I run my fingers through my hair, I can normally come away with multiple strands.)
- They don’t leave creases in your hair. I can pull my hair back while I’m working or eating, and after my hair falls back perfectly back into place!
- They double as bracelets! Major win-win because they’re a lot cuter than fabric ties.